Wednesday, November 2, 2011

ResProj paper ideas

1. "Lyte and Herr were excellent motivational speakers intent on making the world a better place."


2. "Motivation brought [Lyte and Herr] to the highest levels of their existence, and motivation led them to share the knowledge that everyone has the capacity to achieve their dreams."



After reading these quotes from my 2Syn paper what do you think about these topic ideas? Do you understand what I am getting at? Which one sounds best to use for the 3ResProj? Why?

2 comments:

  1. I think the topic ideas are both good places to start and that what you're trying to get across is how their motivational speaking affected others.
    I think the second one would be better to use because of the fact that it seems to have a more direct purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that the second idea you could elaborate on more for the paper.

    ReplyDelete